Our Mission Statement:

The mission of Pens & Pages Writers Guild is to facilitate and encourage writers of all genres, to share resources and tips about the writing process and, most of all, to provide a positive and productive forum that will encourage and support each writer in his or her creative endeavors.
_____________________________________________

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Women on Quilts Story Contest

I ran across a short story contest that some of you might be interested in entering. The deadline is April 20, I believe, and the complete rules are here. It could be based on true life stories of you or your relatives, however, it must be presented as fiction. I do not believe there are cash prizes, however there would be publication, and I think an interview as well.

1 comment:

Grannie Carol said...

Thanks for the tip Amanda. I will try to get a little story together (excerpt from my memoir) and enter this one. Sounds good.
Grannie C.