Our Mission Statement:

The mission of Pens & Pages Writers Guild is to facilitate and encourage writers of all genres, to share resources and tips about the writing process and, most of all, to provide a positive and productive forum that will encourage and support each writer in his or her creative endeavors.
_____________________________________________

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Oh, Bren -- thank you for quoting me -- I thought I'd gone a little over the line with the comment! To me, though, the desire to write is a thing inside me which alternately cries out to be exposed to the light and shudders inside at the mere thought of the doors being flung open...so, yeah, 'innermost...sacred' are words that really apply...for me, anyway.

Glad to hear you got some chillaxing time with the hub' Robin. Maybe it recharged those creative batteries and your bravado can take the wheel, eh? Gah - I cannot even think about trying my hand at any contest at this point... I'm too busy trying to figure out if I can ever get my own bravado out of rehab! Here's to making the next deadline!

I've included some more of my Henry Crawford, Austen imitation piece in my comment on your recent post, Robin... Enjoy! -- I hope?

No comments: