Our Mission Statement:

The mission of Pens & Pages Writers Guild is to facilitate and encourage writers of all genres, to share resources and tips about the writing process and, most of all, to provide a positive and productive forum that will encourage and support each writer in his or her creative endeavors.
_____________________________________________

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Robin! Totally cool, man -- I love the simplicity, the brevity and clear imagery of your piece. "...cleansing hallways of child like truth." speaks to me. I find I learn best through those "abstract thoughts" that startle me with a simple, child like truth. Kudos for putting yourself out there, too, sistah!

Thanks for the kind words on my imitation piece -- I've completed about three pages and find that trying to write in someone else's style is ...exhausting!

Here's to more tentative steps at revealing our innermost, protected, sacred selves to one another...

No comments: