Our Mission Statement:

The mission of Pens & Pages Writers Guild is to facilitate and encourage writers of all genres, to share resources and tips about the writing process and, most of all, to provide a positive and productive forum that will encourage and support each writer in his or her creative endeavors.
_____________________________________________

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hi, PPWG People!
Last night's meeting fascinated me! How people can do the same exercise and come away with so vastly interesting and diverse writings is amazing and wonderful. Thanks for sharing and for supporting everyone. This is going to be a great ride!

Ditto --
how's that for unique? ;-)-- Ditto Solard :
Here's to more tentative steps at revealing our innermost, protected, sacred selves to one another...


1 comment:

Solard said...

You are such a blessing, Brenda. It astounds me that you can have any doubt or lack confidence in your own abilities...and yet, I know that you've expressed them... I've heard you express them and my instinct is to say Stop IT! -- but then I know, too, that this is such a tender area -- even in the most successful authors we find this lack of confidence all the time -- and I have to back off, and say to myself... "Someday, she'll realize what a gift she is..."

I look forward to hearing more of your takes on the interesting exercises Mary has given us.