Our Mission Statement:

The mission of Pens & Pages Writers Guild is to facilitate and encourage writers of all genres, to share resources and tips about the writing process and, most of all, to provide a positive and productive forum that will encourage and support each writer in his or her creative endeavors.
_____________________________________________

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wow Julia, aka "Violet"...that's amazing! I am so digging it! Thank you so much for sharing...what's next?! I feel like I dropped my brand new book in the bathtub just when I was getting into it! OK!! The pressure is on! Thanks for putting yourself "out there" Julia...I feel like doing the same but not at the moment! Okay, maybe so...a poem I wrote many, many years ago (old enough to use two many's!)

abstract emotions;
painted intentions.

opening channels of white hot thought.

cleansing hallways of child like truth.

abstract emotions.

Okay....next?!

No comments: